February 7th, 2018
It seems like there's a new restaurant popping up every day in Charlotte, and things aren't slowing down in 2018. In fact, there are a ton of great new restaurants opening early this year — here are just a few that we're most excited about.
- Shake Shack – March. The first North Carolina location of this cult favorite fast food joint has Charlotte burger lovers already drooling.
- Haymaker – March. Looking for something a bit more upscale? Chef William Dissen of Asheville's The Market Place will be opening his first Charlotte endeavor early this year on the ground floor of the Ascent luxury high-rise building.
- Graham Street Pub & Patio – sometime in early 2018. This casual pub will boast a rooftop balcony just steps from some of Charlotte's favorite sports facilities, and while its opening has already been delayed a few times, it's looking good for early 2018.
- Holler & Dash – March. This millennial-focused restaurant from the creators of Cracker Barrel will serve biscuits in tons of fun, creative ways.
- Lincoln's Haberdashery – February. This newly opened urban grocery is located in a former cracker factory on South Boulevard. Stop in for fresh produce, healthy snacks and more.